Terms and Conditions
Welcome to interntolearn.com, (Nepal’s First Internship Platform registered under the Company Act 2063), an internship platform of Interns To Learn Pvt. Ltd. These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") constitute a legal agreement between internship seeker/provider and Interns To Learn Pvt. Ltd. Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms herein and by all terms, policies, and guidelines incorporated by reference. These Terms apply to your use of this Site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with our platform, its subsidiaries or affiliates. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify our company for violations of these Terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this Site.
Any individual and organization wanting to make use of Site to post an internship requirement for self or for an organization he/she represents is referred to as “Employer” or “Employers” as context may demand.
Any individual wanting to make use of Site to apply to internships listed on our platform is referred to as “Candidate” or “Candidates” as context may demand.
Registration Data and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to our platform, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of your password and identification; (d) notify our administrator of internstolearn.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security; (e) accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and (f) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Company.
Most Important Terms & Conditions for Employers
These Terms, specifically for Employers, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site and which you are required to go through. Any violation of these Terms may result in, but not limited to, an Employer’s internship being declined for publication on our platform and/or his/her account being permanently blocked and/or appropriate legal action being initiated against him/her by the internstolearn.com.
Internship Posting T&Cs:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are authorized to post internships on your organization’s behalf. Any dispute or legal claim arising out of unauthorized posting would be solely your liability and you indemnify internstolearn.com of any and all possible consequences of such actions.
- If you upload your organization’s logo while posting your internship or creating/updating your company profile, you are authorizing internstolearn.com to display it on our website along with internship posts or in the list of our clients. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are duly authorized to share your organization logo with 3rd parties and allow them to use it.
- Internstolearn.com and its affiliates reserve the right to publish the internship post of Employers on its social media platforms and job board partners like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and on the YouTube channel in order to increase the visibility of the internship post.
- You must provide accurate and complete details about the organization and the internship. Any act of misinformation or hiding material information would result in your account being permanently blocked or any other suitable action as deemed fit by internstolearn.com.
- You may be asked for documents in the name of your company for our first-time user authentication process. This information will only be used for authentication purposes and will not be used anywhere else in any form.
- We encourage internship providers to pay minimum stipend on the mutual understanding with the internship seeker without harming our brand value.
Internstolearn.com does NOT allow:
- Any internship where there is a possibility of an intern consuming alcohol or smoking or inducing others to do so, and if found company has to be liable for every consequence.
- Individuals or organizations promoting explicit religious content, a particular religious personality or a sect etc. are not allowed to post internships on internstolearn.com
- Businesses promoting or dealing in gambling, porn, and other prohibited/illegal/age-inappropriate activities.
- Third-party internship posting. You can post internships only for the organization that you directly work for. Recruiting agencies or any third party agencies are not authorized to post internships on their clients’ behalf.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is no material difference between the internship details that are advertised on our platform and the details that are communicated to Candidates later in the selection process (pre-interview, in offer letter etc.). Any ‘negative’ material difference (such as offered stipend being lower than what was advertised) will result in suitable action being taken by the platform against your company.
- Any assignment(s) that you may give to Candidates to assess their suitability for the internship should be fair and relevant to the internship profile. Any attempt to get work done for free from Candidates disguised as assessment or to get them to download or generate downloads for your app or get likes/shares/comments etc. for your social media handles only for the purpose of getting free publicity disguised as an assignment is strictly prohibited and would invite suitable actions against you.
- Once you hire any Applicant(s) for your internship, you must provide them with an offer letter clearly detailing all the important details of the internship (such as role & responsibilities, duration of the internship, stipend and payment modality) and complete the address and contact details of your organization.
- You must pay the promised stipend to the selected intern(s) in a timely manner as per agreed terms and conditions in the offer letter. Nonpayment of the stipend or delayed payment of the stipend is strictly prohibited and would invite suitable action against you and if it is an unpaid internship, there should be a mutual understanding between the seeker and provider where we as a platform are not liable for any consequences thereafter.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behavior on our platform by an Applicant or another user, you must report it to us immediately so that necessary actions can be taken.
- While we put our best efforts to reach out to the best intern talent available in the country, posting your internship on our platform does not guarantee the hiring of an intern.
Applicant data usage T&Cs for the Internship Provider:
- You can use the Candidates’ data that you receive for your internship solely for the purpose of intern hiring. Any attempt to send any other communication (promotional content for example) to the Candidates or any other usage of the data is strictly prohibited.
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing Candidates’ data, for free or for a fee, to any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on our the platform being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you and your organization.
Most Important Terms & Conditions for Candidates
These Terms, specifically for Candidates, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site and which you are required to go through. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in, but not limited to, an applicant’s internship the application being declined and/or his/her account being permanently blocked and/or suitable legal action being initiated him/her by internstolearn.com.
- If you have applied for an internship on our platform and receive communication from us or Employer regarding your application, you must respond to it as early as possible.
- Once you accept an internship offer, you must make every possible effort to join and start the internship on time. To not show up or to decline an earlier accepted internship offer at the last moment, or to go incommunicado creates a very the poor impression of you in front of the Employer and reduces the credibility of the Applicant community at large. Any such behavior will not only result in your account being blocked on our platform but we will also, report it to your college administration wherever applicable.
- You must provide accurate and complete information at the time of internship application or creating an account on our platform – any misrepresentation of information, or hiding of material information, or impersonation would result in your account being blocked on the site and you being reported to your college administration wherever applicable.
- You must pay attention to an internship’s complete details (profile, start date, location, duration, whether paid or unpaid, skills required, etc.) before applying for it. Irrelevant applications will result in your account being penalized (we may stop you from applying to future internships or block your account all together)
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing Employers’ data (contact details etc.), for free or for a fee, with any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on our platform being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you.
- You agree to have gone through the ‘Safety Tips for Candidates’ section of these Terms and have understood the same.
- While it is our endeavor to provide you with accurate and reliable internship information; it is always possible for an error to occur. Hence, you must conduct your own due diligence and research about an employer or organization before starting an internship and take full responsibility of the same. You further, agree to have read and understood the ‘Disclaimers’ section of these Terms and explicitly and specifically agree to it.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behavior on our platform by an Employer or another user, you must report it to us immediately so that necessary actions can be taken – this is both your duty and obligation.
- While we make our best efforts to bring you the best internship opportunities possible, internstolearn.com does not guarantee an internship to a student.
- Upon registration, your registered email id and phone number will be automatically subscribed to receive email and SMS notifications from internstolearn.com. You may opt-out of it anytime.
Safety Tips for Candidates
It is our endeavor to provide all our users with a safe and hassle-free experience on our platform. Accordingly, we would like to make candidates aware of following safety tips for them.
Internstolearn.com does NOT allow employers to:
- Post-training program and any such a program where candidates are expected to pay a security deposit or an admission fee.
- To charge money in any form (including test fee, security deposit, documentation fee, etc.) from the candidates for offering the internship. This is strictly prohibited.
- Offer any internship where there is a possibility for an intern consuming alcohol or smoking or inducing others to do so, as the majority of our users are underage.
- Offer internships from individuals or organizations promoting explicit religious content, a particular religious personality, or anything which is against our community rule, etc.
- Offer internships at businesses promoting or dealing in gambling and related games.
- Make third party internship posting. An Employer can post internships only for the organization that he/she directly works for. Recruiting agencies or any third party agencies are not authorized to post internships on their clients’ behalf.
Further, it is mandatory for employers to ensure that:
- Internships details communicated to candidates at any stage are same as advertised on our platform and there is no negative material difference (Ex. - offering lower or no stipend than what was advertised on the opening post/vacancy post).
- Any assignment(s) that they may give to candidates to assess their suitability for the internship should be fair and relevant to the internship profile. Any attempt to get work done for free from candidates disguised as assessment or to get them to download or generate downloads for an app or get likes/shares/comments etc. for Employer’s social media handles only for the purpose of getting free publicity disguised as an assignment is strictly prohibited.
- Once they hire any Candidate(s) for their internship, they must provide them with an offer letter clearly detailing all the important details of the internship (such as role & responsibilities, duration of the internship, stipend, and payment mechanism) and complete address and contact details of the Employer.
- They pay the promised stipend to the selected intern(s) in a timely manner as per agreed terms and conditions of the internship as detailed in the offer letter or it is an unpaid internship there has to be a mutual understanding between both parties without harming the brand value of internstolearn.com.
Rights to Website and Contents thereof
This Site is owned and operated by Interns To Learn Pvt. Ltd. All the content featured or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, images(photographic and moving), illustrations, software and selection and arrangement thereof ("Content"), is owned by our company. All elements of this Site, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content thereof, are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property rights. Except for, as explicitly permitted under this or other written license or agreement with us, no portion or element of this Site or its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. All related rights shall remain the exclusive property of internstolearn.com, its subsidiaries.
Using our platform
This Site and its Content are intended for Users of internstolearn.com, the division of Interns To Learn Pvt. Ltd. You may not use this Site or the content for any purpose, which is not related to your business with any internship related stuff in Nepal. Any use of the Content, this Site or any of its functionality for a purpose not permitted by these Terms is grounds for the immediate revocation of any usernames, passcodes or other permissions that may have been granted by our platform on behalf of our company for use of this Site. You are specifically prohibited from (i) downloading, copying, or retransmitting any or all of the Site or the Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with us; (ii) using any data mining or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (iii) manipulating or otherwise displaying the site or the content by using, framing or similar navigational technology; (iv) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe to any party for any the site if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and (v) using the Site or Content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the internet, data, e-mail, privacy and the transmission of technical data.